I'm very anxious for the next appointment... I have been so terribly sick:( Please Lord, let this mean this is a healthy little baby inside me!! Nothing new other than that, sick and restless during the night. Just the norm of a pregnancy. I'm thinking about having a gender reveal something or another, that's if I can hold out. Because, if I follow through with it I would like to wait until about 20 weeks. It would make me feel much better. Because with Graham we found his cystic hygroma at 12 weeks and Slade at 17 weeks the week after my water broke, so 20 weeks sounds good. Just a few verses I've came across this week...
Psalm 46:1
God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble.
Psalm 56:11
In God I trust and am not afraid.
Isaiah 33:2
Lord, be gracious to us; we long for You. Be our STRENGTH every morning, our salvation in time of distress.
Please pray for my anxiety, I know that it is not healthy for the baby. I've completely turned this over to God, but seem to be anxious.
No comments:
Post a Comment