We would like for you to join us as we begin a new adventure... We ask for your prayers and support as we walk this road the Lord has prepared us for. I came up with the address of the blog, fullheartfor3, from -- Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. John 14:27 And may your hearts be fully committed to the Lord our God, to live by his decrees and obey his commands. 1Kings 8:61
Wednesday, January 11, 2012
Exciting Day!!
We went over to Mineral Wells to visit a friend today... and we saw a heartbeat plus movement!! Praise the Lord!! We never saw the boys move on ultrasound, so it was a great surprise. I have to say there were some tears shed in the ultrasound room. We are so blessed to have the support that we have and the prayers we are receiving. Wasn't able to keep my prenatal vitamins down last night, so I'm going to have to see if I can find some chewable vitamins. I'm over this throwing up thing. I now have a sinus infection also, so I'm trying to fight that off. But this little "ninja" (Billy Bob's name for it), made our day today. It is also measuring right on track 9 weeks 6 days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Father God,
ReplyDeleteWe praise you along with this precious couple in the blessing you have bestowed to them. We know that it is only through Your mighty hand that life is possible, so we ask that You enable this small life to grow. Father, we also pray that You would grant that this child be healthy and strong that all may be able to see the miracle You have bestowed and praise Your great name. Father, I pray that you would grant an overwhelming peace to Crystal and Daryl. Help them through the power of Your Holy Spirit to be able to release their concerns and cares into Your hands. We acknowledge that only You can work in this situation, so please help us all to place our worries and concerns at your feet, release them, and trust that You will work in Your perfect way. Father again all our praise and adoration to You for beginning this tiny life and we ask that in your will and way you would perfectly complete what you have begun.
All this we ask and pray in Jesus' name.
Amen.
We are so happy for yall!! We will keep yall in our prayers...please let us know if we can do anything for yall or if daryl needs anything!! Love you guys!
ReplyDeleteMandy & David
I see the little peanut!
ReplyDeleteJill
Watched the ultrasound over and over. How Sweet! I love you both and continue praying for your little Ninja...
ReplyDeleteLove and Hugs
Laramie