Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Dr Appt Update

Well, we went to the Dr yesterday... Everything is still looking good, it was still moving arms and legs. Talked to him about what to expect when getting the cerclage (stitch in cervix to prevent water from breaking or infection from getting in). He said that it was up to me pretty much if I want to have an epidural or be put under. I would only be under for about 15 minutes. We scheduled it for Monday Feb the 6th, I will have to go in for pre op the Friday before. We also discussed going to see Dr Tabor (MFM/Specialist) before then, so he can get a good look and make sure everything is perfect at that point. They just called me a few minutes ago and that appt will be on Jan 31st at 2pm. I think I'm finally kicking this sinus infection, so starting to feel a little better. I'm excited that I will be able to go to the stock show and see Breeley show on Feb 2nd, and watch Billy Bob rope on Jan 28th. Because after the cerclage, I will either be on bedrest or have to take it real easy for a week or two. But, it will all be worth it in the end. Thanks again for all your prayers and support!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kristal and Daryl!!!! I hope the two of you remember me. I'm Kelly McGhee (Crumpler). It's been forever since I have seen either of you. I just wanted to let you know that my thoughts and prayers are with you. I know that all three of your children are blessings!!! Just know that you have people all over the world who love you and are praying for your family. Sending all my love.

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kristal, Hi Daryl,

    I am thinking of you all the time, and wishing you all the best!

    Much love to all,

    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. We put the dates on our calendar so we can be praying for yall!!! Glad to hear everything is going great!!

    Mandy & David

    ReplyDelete