Saw the heartbeat for the first time today, which was a relief since I just quit bleeding yesterday. Dr didn't see any residual blood so that is good. He put me on Amoxicillin to be sure I don't develop an infection. Mom went with us to the appt today, she tried to talk us into going and getting a glider. But, we need to wait a little longer to make big purchases. We stopped in at Carbon and told the grandparents that we were expecting. We will probably begin telling everyone about this little one, because I'm having a hard time not puking all day long. It's terrible! Dry heaving most of the time. I really think I'm closer to 8 weeks, but I went ahead and put date according to LMP. Next Dr appt will be January 16th, which will be about 2.5 weeks from now. So I will be 10 weeks! Won't be long before the cerclage goes in.

No comments:
Post a Comment