Sunday, March 4, 2012

Week 17

So Blessed!!

We went to see Dr. Tabor yesterday, he took a detailed look at everything on baby and gave us a clean bill of health! Praise the Lord! My cervix is holding at 3.6, down .04 from the first time we measured it, so we will continue to pray about that. He also confirmed that it was in fact a BOY!

Had a great weekend, enjoyed having my family here for the weekend. Then Daryl and I went to church this morning and then onto the golf course, it was a gorgeous day and I'm so thankful for being able to enjoy it. Many of you have asked to see belly pics, so here they are. I have a hard time explaining to Daryl that they need to be exactly the same, but these will work;) My belly button is starting to go away, I never lost it with either one of the boys, so that is exciting.

Another thing that I need to share/brag about is.... I went down to the barn a couple of days ago and walked around the corner just to notice the boys trees. Tears were definitely rolling, Slades little tree is full of purple blooms (he was going to be a TCU fan) and Grahams is fully leaved. They are gorgeous, so proud of my boys;)
I hope that everyone has a blessed week and I will have another update after our next appointment which will be on March 12th!! Thank you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment