We would like for you to join us as we begin a new adventure... We ask for your prayers and support as we walk this road the Lord has prepared us for. I came up with the address of the blog, fullheartfor3, from -- Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. John 14:27 And may your hearts be fully committed to the Lord our God, to live by his decrees and obey his commands. 1Kings 8:61
Monday, March 26, 2012
Week 20
We went to the dr today, everything is looking great! The dr said he is huge;) Measuring about 2 weeks ahead, but none of that consists of unwanted fluid. Praise the Lord!! I go back in 2 weeks and he said if everything is progressing smoothly that we will only continue to measure my cervix until 24 weeks. It is crazy around here as usual, keeping my mind off of worrying I suppose. We sold our house here in Weatherford and have to be out by Friday, so mom and dad are bringing us the RV to live in until we relocate (local). So this week will consist of work (equine and trucking), packing, and more packing;) Excited to have a fresh beginning! New baby room, new start to what God has planned for our future!! We love you all dearly and thank you for your continued prayers and support! Prayer warriors make things happen, and we believe we WILL have a healthy baby to bring home!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I don't even know you, but I will pray for you and your family everyday. You are a brave young woman. Just remember, joy does not come to you, but YOU can create it.
ReplyDeleteHey Kristal,
ReplyDeletePraying for you every day! I am so happy for you guys and glad that all is going well. Your two are so beautiful inside and out. I know God will honor the desires of your heart as you two have been so faithful.
Much love from your CO family.
Dawn, Randy and boys
We are PRAYING, GOD is GOOD and he is in control!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove you today and always,
Billie Jo