Sorry it took a few days for me to get this update up, we got moved to our new house and the last week we haven't had good enough service to talk on the phone much less use the internet. The drs appt went great, he is still measuring 2 weeks ahead, Dr Tabor said he is going to be built like his daddy:) My fluid is measuring good, also. The last week, I have been getting a few braxton hicks contractions every day, so I asked him about that. I don't want to be one of those patients that calls the dr for every little thing, but he told me I was allowed to. I can't believe it is getting so close. On Tuesday, mom and I took the crib, dresser, and nightstand to get refinished. Then we went and registered at BuyBuyBaby and Target, man that was an all day ordeal and tons of fun! (Oh and please message me your address in case I do not have it, I will have two showers one in Eastland June 10th and one in Weatherford June 16th) To top it off, it was mom's birthday, so we had a nice lunch and enjoyed every minute we had to spend together. I'm not going to say there was no crying, mainly happy tears, but it was so surreal that I was actually getting to do it. On Saturday, Daryl and I got to go meet our new niece Knoxlee at he hospital. Then, friends called and had 2 extra tickets to Lone Star Park for Kentucky Derby, so we decided to go up there, and had a great time.
Then I had Daryl snap this pic before we went to church yesterday morning...
Other than that, Parks is a healthy baby boy and I'm feeling great!! Thanks for the continued prayers;)
They will have no fear of bad news; their hearts are steadfast, trusting in the Lord. Psalm 112:7
I have never been so amazed by the work that the Lord has done in us. I believe, I believe in Him! He has given me a peace that surpasses all understanding and I pray that this is continuous. We have never once had a doubt, it is so important to Believe that He has the most perfect plan for your individual life.


my goodness yall have been BUSY!! Sounds like you have been having lots of fun and you look so pretty with your big belly!!! I love it! Please let us know if yall need help with anything. Glad to hear about your new house and can't wait to see Parks nursery. Tatum is looking forward to seeing him!
ReplyDeleteMandy & David