Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Week 14

Saying a prayer for Mommy!!
I know I haven't been doing a great job of keeping this updated, but I'll try to do better. We went to Dr. Tabor on Monday, everything is looking good. He measured my cervix, it was 3.64, normal is above 4. So it is on the short side, but he said that just might be me naturally. So I go back on Wednesday to measure it again, I will be a day short of 16 weeks which is when my water broke with Slade. Other than that, Praise the Lord, my nausea has lessened. I'm still taking the gummy vitamins and am not able to swallow pills.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad everything is looking GREAT!! We have been thinking and praying for yall. Are yall staying busy?
    We can't wait to read the next update in a couple of weeks.

    mandy & david

    ReplyDelete