Daryl says he needs a blood test before he believes it... I thought he would trust the digital, but no he doesn't! So appt with Dr. Anderson today, he was a little hesitant when we announced to him that we found out we were expecting yesterday, who won't be?? So.... the game plan. We are going to be very proactive, treating my pPROM as if it was infection/incompetent cervix, because we don't want to be down the road with a healthy baby and my water break again. So I will have an appointment along with ultrasound every two weeks throughout the entire pregnancy. I started on progesterone pills right away and at around 16 weeks will start 17P shots. At 12 weeks, we will put in a TVC (trans-vaginal cerclage), so we don't have to do an emergency one when it's too late. There will be several other tests along the way to prevent the pPROM, nothing to do to prevent the CH (cystic hygroma) medically, just many many prayers for this precious baby! Ok, so I almost slipped tonight, and I don't really know who I'm fooling, she is my mother and best friend! She asked why I went to Dr and I smiled and brushed it off on the stuff I had originally went to Dr for (thyroid testing, Vit D testing, ect.) not a lie, just had a few extra blood tests done. Man, this is going to be hard trying to keep this under wrap as long as possible... We feel it needs to be out before my cerclage, which should be the end of January, for the prayers and support needed!
You are the God who performs miracles; You display your power among the peoples. Psalm 77:14
Lord, we are awaiting to see Your miracle! This baby is in your hands... Please take control and form all organs perfectly, we pray specifically that the amniotic sac and lymphatic system are formed correctly, along with all others. Amen
No comments:
Post a Comment